[ic] Storing additional checkout fields in the database

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 17:04:01 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 10:52:58AM -0500, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
> On Monday 17 December 2001 12:52, you wrote:
> > VENDROOT/lib/UI/pages/admin/order_view.html.  Edit it in place if you want
> > this change to be in effect for all future catalogs; otherwise copy it to
> > yourcat/pages/admin/ and edit it there.
> >
> > - Ed L.
>
> Cheers Ed!
>
> This is the kind of thing I probably wouldn't have found in a hurry, let
> alone realised that I could make different versions for different catalogues,
> so thanks for that.
>
> Has anybody ever thought of making a 'file map' for Interchange that I could
> blow up really big and stick on my wall?  It's just that this system is so
> huge, I find it quite difficult to find my way around!

I have a start on one, maybe I can turn it into a poster after I get back to
the office...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)