[ic] Secure Trading

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 04:27:00 2001

> Hi All
> Does anyone have any experience of configuring Interchange 4.8 with
> Secure Trading ??

I assume you mean the "Secure Trading" payment provider at
www.securetrading.com.  Their website lists MiniVend as one of
their supported 'cart' programs, but when I spoke to them, I
found out that they had never heard of it and wondered what it
was doing on their site.  They didn't think to remove it though :-)

I've been meaning to write an ST payment module for some time and
just haven't got around to it.  I'd be interested if someone else
has done this already, as it would save me a little effort.

The ST module would be simple enough to write.  I'll do it one day,
unless someone else gets there first.  I'm in no rush - as usual.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin@cursor.uk.com