[ic] Help with IC setup

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 19:47:01 2001

tburt@timburt.com wrote:

> Wait a minute...  30 CPAN modules?
>
> I only installed about 10 ...
>
> I hope these 30 modules are just your favorites, not all required....
>
> If they are required, please send a list!  That may be my dilema.
>
> BTW, I searched the interchange website on CPAN, and didn't find much
> help.
[deleting a lot of qouted part of the previous email]

I've following this threat and I've the problem to understand it,
because my englisch is not well.
But I'm very interested for a list of required modules of the perl,
because in some FreeBSD machine, it or any kind of the virtual web
server don't allow any using of Perl Version 5.6 on some machines and
the important reason to know about the required perl modules for IC is,
(that?) it is very easier for me, to cherish or to treasure (I don't
know the right word) the perl and his modules via the ports system of
the FreeBSD system.

I think and believe, a whole list of required modules is very usefull
for an administrator of any kind of the OS or virtual OS (virtual web
server) to provide IC for any kind of database, payment methode and
other features of IC and so on.

I'm not a guru of Perl or FreeBSD and I'm using MV and IC very
successfully since MV Version 3.10 under FreeBSd since Version 3.11! But
I welcome (or crave for) the list of whole required modules of perl to
provide IC for any kind of case like database (mysql?, oracle?, etc.)
and so on.

Any tips and helps are very welcome!

Thanks!

Joachim Leidinger

PS:
Thimothy, did you read the rule of this mailing list about the replying
and qouting of any email in this list?

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]