[ic] Help with IC setup

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 20:02:01 2001

Shane Keene wrote:

> Not all thirty are required modules. There are only around ten absolutely
> necessary ones. Some of the others add some cool functionality (like the
> excel parse and write mods) and are well worth looking at. It definitely
> doesn't hurt to have them installed.
>
> Shane Keene
> Webmaster
> Network Computing Devices, Inc.
> http://www.ncd.com
[big del]

Sorry to bother you! But why did you qouted the whole previus email?
Why did some person not follow the rule of this list?
Don't misunderstand me. I want only to know the reason of that kind of
qouting email and I don't starting any kind of ..hmmm..flame (?).

Thanks!

Joachim
--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]