[ic] upgrading interchange & foundation files...

sphen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 20:35:00 2001

this is a pretty straight forward question and wondering if anyone knew an
answer.

my store is based on the foundation template but we have made some changes
to a few files in it.  when updating interchange, everything is installed in
the base directory (/usr/local/interchange in my case).  Is there a way to
find out what files in the foundation directory actually contain changes
from the last version?  because i would really like to modify my current
pages to reflect the changes made in the newer version (hopefully some
better functionality etc..)  at the end of the installation there were lines
like this however, hinting to something like this.

/usr/local/interchange/foundation/pages//.~.new_account.html
/usr/local/interchange/foundation/pages/ord//.~.checkout.html
/usr/local/interchange/foundation/pages//.~.saved_carts.html
/usr/local/interchange/foundation/templates//.~.noleft
/usr/local/interchange//.~.interchange.cfg.dist
/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI//.~.ichelp.txt
/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/locales//.~.README
/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/locales//.~.da_DK.cfg
etc...

are these files that have been updated?  if so whats the deal with the
"//.~."?!

thanks!

-sphen