[ic] Help with IC setup

Tom Carroll interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 01:05:01 2001

Jason, thanks for the list.  However, may I make two suggestions?

Can you format the list something like this to make it easier for a person
to understand what they are looking at and what to get?  I really work on
the KISS (Keep it so simple).  If it's too much I can see what I can do.

R/O   ModuleName      RpmName
TarName (if any)
-----   ------------------    ----------------------------------------------
Description

(R)  MIME::Base64       perl-MIME-Base64-2.12-1.i386.rpm
perl-MIME-Base64-2.12-1.tar.gz
Required for the internal HTTP Server.

(O)  Storable                perl-Storable-1.0.11-1.i386.rpm
perl-Storable=1.0.11.tar.gz
If you have this module session save speed increases by anywhere from
25-60%.  Highly recommended for busy systems.

Would this be too difficult for you since you are familiar with the modules
and whether they are optional or mandatory?

Just a thought.

Tom Carroll
Dataware Computers