[ic] Images question

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 03:37:00 2001

Hello Tom,

Just to let you know, if you get tired of having to re-type a lot of the
default info for the location of your files (I'm using a little bit
different configuration than most) - you can edit some of the makecat
locations so that they default elsewhere.  This can be found in the
makecat.cfg file located at /usr/lib/interchange/etc/ - you'll edit the base
section.

Justin