[ic] Help with IC setup

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 05:50:00 2001

Jason Kohles wrote:
> For your benefit, and everyone else who asked for a list, I've attached a
> list of every module Interchange can possibly load, and a description of
> what you need it for (most of them indicate if they are optional).  This
> list was accurate in 4.7, if anyone notices any errors let me know and I'll
> get it updated before I add the list to the FAQ.

> ----- LIST STARTS HERE ----
[del the fine list]

Thank you a lot! But which modules has Perl 5.6 required? If I install
IC, it will install Perl 5.6 from CPAN. How can I prevent that and
staying with old Perl 5.005_003? I've no problem to use IC with Perl
5.005!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]