[ic] Buy now or Buy list buttons work differently if...

Georgi Shablovsky interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 11:52:56 2001

We found small but somewhat annoying "function" of 'Buy now' and 'Buy list'
buttons...

... If on search results page you clicked on item link (to display flypage),
after that clicked 'Back button', and then tried entering quantiteis and
clicking 'Buy list' button...
Instead of refreshing the page and showing small cart (cart_display) on top
of the page,  product detail page is displayed, with default quantity
displayed. Although cart quantity is updated OK, it might be misleading for
the user to get to the product detail page, especially if they enetered
quatities for several items and pressed 'Buy list' button.

Has anyone addressed this?
I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks!

Georgi Shablovsky
http://midhudsonmedia.com