[ic] More problems with Spreadsheet Export

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 20:57:01 2001

Patrick,

When running the Store Wizard and using an Excel file to input, I get nearly
the same end result as you.   I just discovered it a couple of nights ago.
Now, in my situation - it actually cuts off the text.

At present, I don't have a fix or anything like that and will probably just
look at using another technique.  But, I did want to let you know that I
have experienced something similar.

:)  Justin