[ic] Wich linux distribution ?

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 16:13:59 2001

I chose Redhat 7.1 - bought the server install package from a local store to
get the CD's. I had very little experiance with Linux coming from a heavy
Windows enviromnet.

I installed 7.1, and all the CPAN stuff in about 6 hours and had interchange
4.6.9 (back in July) up and running, then I installed it it a couple more
time for practice.

I like the .rpm environment since I am use to Windows setup. I needed the
Gnome, and KDE environments to get started, but could probably live without
it now.

If I had to choose I would stick with 7.1 - can't comment on 7.2, or 7.3.

-Steve