[ic] customer add on-the-fly

FixtureFactor.com interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 15:46:00 2001

Hi everybody,

Im struggling again with an OnFly ordering problem.  I have successfully
implemented on the fly ordering for items not in the products db for the
admin section (entry page).  However, I am now working on a new section
where a customer will be able to add to their cart an item that is not
in the db.  Using the on the fly ordering tags I can successfully add
the named item to the cart and the correct sku shows up.  However, the
description and the price will go through.  Has anyone else run into
this?  Any ideas on the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor.com V.P.
828.631.3477

We welcome your feedback! Please take 2 minutes and click here:
http://www.fixturefactor.com/cgi-bin/ffactor.cgi/feedback.html