[ic] Displaying Items in Rows

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 23 12:15:01 2001

Cameron:

I am new to IC and wanted to do the same thing that you are trying to do.
When I asked the list I got alot of replies. The table-organize was one of
them, but I never was able to get it working, I will send you code that I
was able to get working, A guy named Patrick sent it to me, but I altered it
a bit.

[set column]0[/set]

[search-list]

    [if scratch column == 2]
    [then]
      [set column]0[/set]
    [/then]
      [else]
          [if scratch column == 1] [set column]2[/set]
          [else][set column]1[/set][/else][/if]
      [/else]
    [/if]

[/search-list]

  [on_match]
  [/on_match]

I used results.html but it should be similar. I also think you may be able
to simplify the last if-else statement, I think I will try another day. put
all new tags relative to the tags that look familiar, like search-list.

hoped I helped. If you want patricks original code, let me know, but it is
for 2 column not 3.

Paul Jordan