[ic] A new developer questions

Mike Stallion interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 25 10:43:00 2001

Hi, I've recently installed Interch 4.8.3 on a my box
to begin testing it's scalibility for an e-comm
project. I have successfully run the Commerce
Launcher,
installed a products.txt database and uploaded some
product images.

General questions for the community:

A)I can search my products, and add them to the
cart. I can't bring up any dynamically generated
product information pages though (flypages). I get a
page not found quoting my sku. Am I missing the
obvious here? Can someone point out some tips
or a good area in the manual?

B)Is there any case where one would want to divide
his product databases up by vendor or category?
I am attempting to build a mall here. Any thoughts
here would be appreciated.

Thats it.
Seasons Greetings All.

Mike