[ic] A new developer questions

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 25 11:10:01 2001

Mike,

I assume you use the Foundation standard store. Is there a column in your
products.txt named "sku" and has it unique product ID's in it? If you move
over the link for the product what is the URL that appears at the bottom of
your browser?

Anton

Interchange Support Forum:
www.interchangeville.com/forum

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Mike
Stallion
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 10:42 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] A new developer questions

Hi, I've recently installed Interch 4.8.3 on a my box
to begin testing it's scalibility for an e-comm
project. I have successfully run the Commerce
Launcher,
installed a products.txt database and uploaded some
product images.

General questions for the community:

A)I can search my products, and add them to the
cart. I can't bring up any dynamically generated
product information pages though (flypages). I get a
page not found quoting my sku. Am I missing the
obvious here? Can someone point out some tips
or a good area in the manual?

B)Is there any case where one would want to divide
his product databases up by vendor or category?
I am attempting to build a mall here. Any thoughts
here would be appreciated.

Thats it.
Seasons Greetings All.

Mike