[ic] admin interface graphics not working

Jake Thompson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 25 22:12:00 2001

In the created sub-directory in the www directory so "~/www/catalog" for
example, you need to ln -s /common/www/html/interchange

That is, wherever the core distribution has it's files, you make a link
to it.  This is the directory that contains the correct
internationalization directories such as EN_us.

This help?

Later,
Jake T.

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Gorena [mailto:Support@jmg-enterprises.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 2:07 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] admin interface graphics not working

When I go to the main directory for the cart, I get two choices:
Customer Entrance
& Admin Interface.   The graphics for the Admin Interface do not seem to
work.
They should point to the shared directory for the region but the path
does not seem
to generate properly.   What file creates this and how do I fix it?
--
John