[ic] [if type=date term=HELP]

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 14:19:00 2001

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 11:07:25AM -0800, Marty Tennison wrote:
> > In the 'updated' column we insert a record of 1 into said column.
> >
> > What I want to do is...
> > When the sales rep views the result list and see's a graphic which
> > represents "1" in the column. Then, they goto that row record which will
> > automatically change the 'updated' column record to the date viewed
> >

> To check for a true-false value you only need to specify the table, column
> and key.  This is covered in the templates documents of the interchange
> documentation.

But in this case the updated column contains either a '1', or a date, which
are both true.  Changing the logic to check for a false value instead of a
1 would probably be better, but the problem here is that the term= does not
contain a key, so it isn't returning a record...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)