[ic] Need HELP w/ LONG-STANDING wizard problem

AddAction New Media interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 21:19:00 2001

Daniel,

Please post your fix on the forum for future reference:

http://interchangeville.com/forum

Thanks

Anton

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Daniel P. Zepeda
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 8:44 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Need HELP w/ LONG-STANDING wizard problem

Hi Folks,

	For those in the know: PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS. I'm
seeking guidance on how to proceed, not asking you to do my
work for me. I've researched and submitted a fix for at least one
of my problems, I need guidance in doing so for another.

	I've been asking about a problem with the foundation
demo wizard. The original post is here:

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg10967.html

Basically, I'm running into trouble with the Safe module when I
try to set up a store on a stock 4.8.3 system with the foundation
store on RH7.2 server.

Is no-one using the wizard? This seems to be a basic problem with
the wizard. I need some guidance on how to work around or fix the
problem securely.

Speaking of fixes:

I submitted some diffs for another fix on an unrelated problem. I
asked what the best way to submit fixes like these is, but again
got no response.

The original post is here:

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg11090.html

--