[ic] Search: unique not working - for me either

Fri Dec 28 09:40:00 2001

Quoting Martin Abell (abellmt@spsp.net):
> I saw several comments about trouble with the mv_unique, and thought I'd add
> my experience (Interchange version 4.8.1).  I had the following code for an
> in-page search:
>
> [search-region
>     prefix=subcats
>     search="
>     fi=products
>     st=db
>     sf=category
>     se=[scratch catgy]
>     rf=subcategory
>     un=1
>     tf=subcategory
>     "]
> [search-list]
> Subcategory: [subcats-field subcategory]
> [/search-list]
> [/search-region]
>
> Based on the data I was searching and the number of times the word
> "Subcategory:" would display from within the search-list, I was sure the
> search definition was OK.  But the name of the subcategory WOULD NOT
> DISPLAY.

This is an FAQ. You wanted [subcats-param subcategory] -- subcats-field
is pretty meaningless in this context, as you don't have the SKU in
the return fields.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown