[ic] FORUM - instead of Mailing List

Justin Bonds interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 19:02:00 2001

Anton,

I think that your forum idea is great.  It's just one additional way that
people can get help using-working with-screwing up-and/or everything else
with Interchange . . .

I do like an email format - but simply because I like being reminded that -
hey - there is this little place where Interchange people meet and this is
what some of them are talking about right now.  And so, if the web-based
forum does incorporate some *optional* email features - then that would be
great . . . since I might forget that it's there without being emailed!!!

I forget things daily . . . and need reminders . . . ha!

But, in addition, I do agree that the interchange.redhat.com search feature
is in need of some improvement . . . I'm not being mean . . . but it pulls
up posts that don't even talk about what I searched for . . .

:)  Justin