[ic] FORUM - instead of Mailing List

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 19:35:01 2001

Jim Balcom wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>
> JL>>I'cant believe, that anybody will vote any kind of web based forum and
> JL>>have enough time to use it. I will not start any kind of war, but I've
> JL>>to do my work and I've to substantiate my working times. This can be
> JL>>done very very done with my email client.
>
> They will vote for it if they are very new to Unix-type OS's and still have
> a 'Bill Gates mindset' - in which case they will have a VERY difficult time
> in getting InterChange properly configured and operating.

That will be the answer of the most question of me. But IC is a solution
for any kind web based internet solution for e-commerce or so and a a
real internet solution provider use unix. Or not?

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]