[ic] can anyone offer some help

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 28 20:27:00 2001

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 07:13:39PM -0600, Monte wrote:
> on how to install interchange? I cannot get the PDF file to load off the web
> site. It hangs every time and crashes my browser.

The easiest thing to do is right click the link and do 'Save As', then you
can open it from your hard drive instead of letting the browser try and
figure it out (which many browsers do poorly).

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)