[ic] mac os x and Interchange

Marco interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 00:22:01 2001

Sphen,
I'm running mac os x 10.1.2, last update. It has Perl 5.6 which I'm
using to run other apps and everything always worked right.
I've set my G4 with 3 users: one is root, one is me (admin
privileges) and one is the mysql user for the entropy version of
mysql 3.23.44. When I log as root and try to run ./configure it tells
me that it cannot be run as root and I have to choose another user.
So, when I select marco it shows me the same error.
I will go on for a while, doing some more tests.
Thank you very much for the help, but I still need more.

Marco