[ic] Interchange question

Tom Carroll interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 01:10:00 2001

This question may have a simple answer, but I cannot determine it from what
I can see on my system.

What is the purpose/relationship of the usr/lib/interchange and the
/var/lib/interchange directories?

Is it correct to assume the /var/lib/interchange directory is in fact the
operating directory that controls the web interface and the
/usr/lib/interchange directory is the master directory (where everything is
built from)?

I'm making a custom RPM and I need to install the data files and application
software into a different directory - /opt/interchange and want to know
which directory should be placed there.

Thanks and sorry if this is really simple.

Tom Carroll
Dataware Computers