[ic] mac os x and Interchange

Michael Stearne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 14:14:01 2001

Hmm.  You say you can't run ./configure as root?  That doesn't make
sense.  I know you can't run the interchange server as root but whenever
I have compiled it, I've done it as root.

Let me know if you can hook up a way for me to telnet in.  Can't you put
your computer in the DMZ of the firewall for a while?

Michael