[ic] Re: FORUM - instead of Mailing List

William Borrelli interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 14:47:04 2001

I have to agree with the Forums. I have always found it much easier
to plow my through forums (Vbulletin, UBB, PHPBB styles) than trying
to serach through emails. Granted you can't take them with you on the
laptop, but nowadays, you can reach them anywhere you can get an
internet connection. And if you are taking your laptop with you for
work, 9 times outta 10, you will have some sort of internet
connection.

I am still having problems getting Interchange setup with MySQL, and
could not find anything searching through the past emails. A forum
topic specifically for Database setups would be real handy right
about now.

And then like Jason Kohles was all like: