[ic] WorldPay integration

Nigel Titley interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 31 08:41:00 2001

I managed to get it working, but very badly, and with a number of
intermediate screens that customers had to page through. I suspect
that my knowledge of Interchange was more of a problem than the
actual Worldpay interface. I'm happy to share what I did, although
I must emphasise that I never did get it working well enough for me
to consider it commercially usable. Perhaps you might be able to take
it further. Also this was a year or so ago, and my memory has faded
somewhat. However, I've still got the code, so perhaps something could
come of it.

Best contact me direct.

Nigel