[ic] occasionally the mail will be missing the encrypted CC info

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 31 13:10:00 2001

> I recently upgraded to IC 4.8. I presently use pgp encryption to
> send the CC
> info via email. It seems to work fine for the most part but then
> every once
> and a while the generated email will be missing the encrypted CC info.
> Fortunately the info is written to a pgptmp file. Could this be a Cookie
> problem or possibly something else? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Wow!  What a coincidence.   I just had the same thing happen to me about 2
hours ago.   I'm still using 4.8.1 and this is the first time it ever
happened.   The order came through fine but it was missing the pgp credit
card info.   Fortunately the customer was a return so I had the credit card
info on file here in my office paperwork.

Here is the error line from error. log

process.html PGP failed with status 3072:

I'm now in the process trying to figure it out.  Any clues?

I'm using:
Debian GNU Linux 2.2
IC 4.8.1
Mysql 3.23.46
Pretty Good Privacy Version 6.5.8

btw.... Is there a command line switch to get a pgptmp file?

Marty Tennison