[ic] occasionally the mail will be missing the encrypted CC info

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 31 16:56:01 2001

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 10:09:53AM -0800, Marty Tennison wrote:

> > I recently upgraded to IC 4.8. I presently use pgp encryption to
> > send the CC
> > info via email. It seems to work fine for the most part but then
> > every once
> > and a while the generated email will be missing the encrypted CC info.
> > Fortunately the info is written to a pgptmp file. Could this be a Cookie
> > problem or possibly something else? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Wow!  What a coincidence.   I just had the same thing happen to me about 2
> hours ago.   I'm still using 4.8.1 and this is the first time it ever
> happened.   The order came through fine but it was missing the pgp credit
> card info.   Fortunately the customer was a return so I had the credit card
> info on file here in my office paperwork.
>
> Here is the error line from error. log
>
> process.html PGP failed with status 3072:

3072 indicates the process died with status 12 (perl -e 'print 3072 >> 8,"\n"',
see perldoc -f system)  Error 12 is 'Cannot allocate memory'.  Looks like the
machine didn't have enough memory available to run PGP.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)