[ic] Secure admin problems

Jonathan Melhuish interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 31 20:23:01 2001

I want to have access to the admin interface go through another secure
domain.  I added the "AlwaysSecure" list as suggested in the FAQ, which seems
to successfully secure several pages, including the admin login page.

However, it forces me to log in every time I click on a link with the GUI.
Additionally, it gets into an unending loop of logins if I try to view an
order.

I am going it securing the admin interface in the right way?  If so, why am I
getting this problem?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Jon

PS: Here's the extract from the FAQ, if it's relevant;

                 AlwaysSecure <<EOF
                         account
                         change_password
                         customerservice