[ic] Another MIME issue for attachments, filenames

Ron Phipps rphipps@reliant-solutions.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:38:52 -0800

Hello Randy,

Here is the code used when attaching the credit card info in it's encrypted
form.  This is present in the file:

CAT_ROOT/etc/report

[tag op=mime
  interpolate=1
  type=application/pgp-encrypted
  description="CreditCard_[value mv_order_number]"]
[value mv_credit_card_info]
[/tag]

The 'description' field is what sets the filename from what I see.  Good
luck!

-Ron