[ic] How to modify data item in userdb without minimate ?

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:32:23 +0900

Hi all,

I would like to modify data item in userdb, for example membership
in userdb from custom page without minimate.
After login as administrator account, I can list of all of userdb.
I can select a user but I can't modify the value of membership level

It changed administrator's value. Below is the tags in html.
How should I do?
Please any suggestion.

I can change the value from Minimate db maintenance page.
Minivend is 4.04.

[tag touch userdb][/tag]
[set Change]
[tag flag write]userdb[/tag]
[userdb function=save]

<FORM ACTION="[process-target]" METHOD=POST>
        <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click  VALUE=Change>
        <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_doit  VALUE=return>
        <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_username VALUE="test">
 <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE=m_userbrowse1>
 Member Ship?
 <INPUT TYPE=text NAME=membership VALUE=" " SIZE=2>

 <INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Change" SIZE=10><BR>