[ic] Uk currency problem

Slick Code Engineering slickcode@scws.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:34:22 +0000

Hi all,

we're new to this software, and are having problems getting Interchange
to display a British Pound symbol (£) instead of the US Dollar symbol ($).

We're read the International section in the manual and also the mail
list archives, but still not sure what to do!

We have edited the catalog.cfg file and tried changing en_US to en_UK,
but it makes no difference.   This must be a simple change!  Can anyone
advise the necessary steps please?

Also, with our experimenting, we seem to have lost the table "locale"
which was listed under 'tables' in the 'administration' section of the
GUI utility.   This never existed in the MySQL database anyway (as far
as I could see0, but how do we reload it please?

Many thanks to anyone who can point us in the right direction.

Thanks,

Mike