[ic] Date Widget

Dan B db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:54:05 -0800

At 04:31 PM 2/1/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>We have several catalogs set  up on Interchange 4.5.5, and have just
>noticed that under order and traffic statistics, it pulls up the Month
>of "March"  twice in the drop down instead of February and March. When
>the first instance of March is selected, and you click to view the
>stats, it brings up  the stats for February. The second instance pulls
>up March as it is supposed to.
>[...]
>Has anyone experienced this, or have any idea why its is happening, and
>what we can do to fix it?

Y2k+1 bug.  Leap day is in Feb, that's why.

Seriously, are you getting anything in the error logs?  Have you tried
4.6.1?  What DB are you using?  Have you followed your SQL output (what IC
is sending for queries) during the time the reports are generated?

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com