[ic] Date Widget

Mike Heins heins@akopia.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:10:55 -0500

Quoting Mathew Jones (mat@booksellersolutions.com):
> Hi Dan,
>
> Nothing in the error logs.
> Dont want to have to move all our clients to 4.6.1 right now.
> I am using mysql.
> It seems to be passing the correct month to the stats report since it pulls up
> February when I select the first instance of March. Where does minivend pull
> the Month Names from? Everything was fine prior to today.

Bug in lib/UI/Primitive.pm. I certainly don't have that old version laying
around, but the diff should be enough for you to figure it out.

*** Primitive.pm        2000/10/14 17:47:35     1.25
--- Primitive.pm        2001/02/02 02:09:00
***************
*** 647,652 ****
--- 647,653 ----

  for(1 .. 12) {
        push @months, [sprintf("%02d", $_), POSIX::strftime("%B", @t)];
  }

For now, I bet if you restart Interchange it goes away, and won't come
back until at least April 1. 8-)

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon