[ic] controlling session expiration after purchase

Andrew Waegel andrew@benevolent-tech.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:44:48 -0800

Hello,

I need to allow the administrative user of my interchange system to enter
multiple orders using the UI -without- having to log in over and over again.

It seems that the session is expired upon successful checkout, which makes
sense, we don't want old purchase data hanging around.

But is there any simple way to have the administrative user retain their
credentials after placing a order through the UI, so they don't have to
relogin?

Thanks,

- Andrew