[ic] partial import not working

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:39:00 +0900

1)
Still partial Import from UI is not working.
UI message is success but no record updated.

Import of table : Upload succeeded

Using fields from file: 'sku price
'
2 records processed of 2 input lines.

2)
New redcord add from UI also does'nt work well.
Below is Message from UI, but there are no error in errorlog file.

FATAL error

There is no row with index 'LL1010101' at
/mnt/web/guide/ayayu.com/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 255,
chunk 2.

Progress to date:

Using fields from file: 'sku description title title_jp template_page
comment comment_jp display image price wholesale availability brand
category nontaxable weight size color gift_cert related featured
download dl_type dl_location inactive'
Adding record 'LL1010101'.

Is there any mis configuration in my site?
Could you please tell me  any suggestion?

Murahashi