[ic] gouping items

johny brabo schurkmaster@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 05:59:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Maybe my last question wasn't very clear since I
didn't get an answer.

I am looking for a simple way to show an item and
links to parts of that item, so eg. I show a computer
and beneath it I show links to the parts. People can
Buy the whole computer, but they also can see what
screen it has, what memory and so on...

The "order groups"-function doesn't seem to fit my
needs since there is no need to sell multiple items at
once. Also "accesoires" isn't really what I need I
guess. Can someone hint me to a solution?

Any small advice is appreciated