[ic] How do we create a subsection in layout ed.

frank.maestas@ttseagle.com frank.maestas@ttseagle.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:36:01 -0700

Hello,
Using Interchange 4.6
I am a little confused here.  In the Layout Editor, there is a reference in
the help screen to creating a "subsection" by clicking on the "create
subsection" icon.
I looked, and there is no "create subsection" icon.

Another strange thing, I run IC on two servers.  One server displays icons
in the Layout Editor, and the other server displays standard html style
buttons.  Neither server has a create subsection icon or button though.

Has the create subsection option been removed?

Thanks!

Frank Maestas
frank.maestas@ttseagle.com