[ic] Datamining with Interchange

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 11:51:30 -0700 (MST)

G'Day Phillip,

Actually this is very possible...

You can simply turn off the cc processing...

When the user logs on, have his corp. account number follow him around in a
session variable.

Re-format the achive invoice file, to look how you want it to...

Then after an order is processed, call a system script to ftp/mail/scp to where
you need it for your system to pick it up...

John Beima