[ic] undefined subroutine

Brian Kosick briank@nacs.net
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:54:51 -0500

Hello all
  I've just upgraded to mv 4.0.4a from mv 3.14, I have compiled it
successfully, and installed it successfully, on a Cobalt Raq3.  When I
moved the catalog over, I get
"Undefined subroutine &Vend::Scan::interpolate_html  called at
/usr/local/mvend/lib/Vend/Scan.pm line 341"
This only happens, on the index page, where there are buttons to the
categories in the cart.
here's some code
<TR><TD [var LEFTTBFG]><FORM ACTION="[process_search secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_profile" VALUE="default_profile">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_searchspec" VALUE="Control Solution">
<INPUT TYPE="image" SRC="[var SBIMAGECONTROL]" BORDER="0" ALT="Control
Solution"><BR></TD></TR
 ></FORM>

the checkout page comes up correctly.

The subroutine for interpolate_html shows up in Parse.pm, and I have not
modified it.  Scan.pm calls the sub routine interpolate_html.  Everytime it
needs to search for something(it seems), it dies.  with that error