[ic] mod_minivend status

Jeff Carnahan jcarnahan@networq.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:36:46 -0800

mod_minivend will work just fine under that version of Apache (and many
other recent versions) however, in my experience I've always compiled it in
statically, so I can't address the problems you're having with it as a DSO..

But yes, it does work with Apache 1.3.14 ... Perhaps if you posted the error
message, I could be more helpful.

--
Jeff Carnahan - jcarnahan@networq.com