[ic] Cookies?

davidb davidb@communitylink.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:03:53 -0600

I think I've found the answer to my problems, the problem is I'm not
completely sure what it means.  Could someone smarter than me please
clarify these instructions from the ic config page (like where the
CookieDomain directive goes and what it will look like)?

If planning to use more than one host name within the same domain for
naming purposes (perhaps a secure server and non-secure server), set the
domain with the CookieDomain directive. This must contain at least two
periods (.) as per the cookie specification, and must be located in the
same server as the domain.

I'm not clear as to the specifics of this, so if anyone can help out, it
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.