[ic] [Error] Tag

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:55:04 -0500

I have a checkout_profile on one page that checks for the name and
address and email address of a user. In the past if the user typed in
"blah" as a email address MV use to say something to the affect of
"is this really your email address?", on the page if they put in
"blah" it's considered legit and the page passes.

I'm not use to the [error] tags, but is there a way to make it check
to see if the email address has a @ symbol and a .com or .net or
whatever?

[set checkout_profile]
First=required
Last=required
Address=required
City=required
Country=required
State=required
Zip=required
email=required
&fatal = yes
&set=mv_email [value email]
[/set]
[error all=1 show_var=1 show_error=1 joiner='<br>']
--

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.