[ic] When/where are 'tranaction' data written?

Andrew Waegel andrew@benevolent-tech.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 12:20:56 -0800

Hello,

I'm adding a field called 'terms' to the transaction table (sql in this
case). I've successfully added it to the table itself, to the manual
order_view page in the UI (i can even update it from there), but I can't
figure out how to insert data for this field into a new order, whether
created by a customer or through the UI.

I've looked over the routes and order profile, and even grepped the source
and module code, but can't find anything like 'writing to transaction
database', or any indication in the dox about how to properly handle an
additional field.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

- Andrew