[ic] Want to use new module in embedded Perl code

Timothy Cassidy 6tc1@qlink.queensu.ca
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:46:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I have downloaded and installed a new module for my perl compiler.
This module is referred to as JVM, it allows a programmer to access Java
code from within their perl code.

The module installation has worked great and I have been able to write
Perl code that executes Java code.

Unfortunately when I try to use this JVM library/module in embedded perl,
I get errors.  Is there a particular perl file I should include the
use Jvm;
line in so that my embedded perl code can access this library?

If so, please let me know what it is.  I have tried reading all the
manuals and the closest I came to finding an answer was page 25 of 58 in
ictemplates.pdf where it mentioned I could override existing methods.

Also, once I make this change in a particular Perl file, how do I
recompile that Perl file so that Interchange (the application) recognizes
the change?

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide,
Tim Cassidy