[ic] no price label

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:44:45 -0500

why not just edit out all PRICE related tags?

as for the cart... strip out the columns in the cart refering to
price and extension..

or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?

>I sent a previous msg about removing the PRICE label.
>Somehow the mail pgm thought I was sending HTML and is holding it up.
>I need this info right away so I am repeating my msg.
>I want to be able to not show any reference to cost or pricing or even the
>price label itself.
>I want to use the shopping cart to only generate inquiries.
>The clients will use it to request info on the products they see, and we
>will then respond with a price quote.
>I don't want any reference to pricing or prices or cost or totals.  That
>would only create confusion.
>It must not have anything in it that would cause confusion or seem like they
>are buying instead of just requesting pricing information.
>Please try to answer me as to how I would do this and if it would be
>difficult for me since I am not a programmer.
>Dan Cetrone
>Interchange-users mailing list

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.