[ic] Europeanization of IC

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
10 Feb 2001 12:18:31 +0100

Hello, IC users !

Although IC has support for localization and other stuff that suits
users allover the world, it is still a product with the main focus
on the American market (at least this is what I think).

My company is greatly interested to fill in the gaps for users
in other countries, especially in Europe. As I'm visting Akopia with
an other IC developer in my company in the near future, I would
like to hear from you what do you miss from IC now in this respect.

These points I will discuss there. Besides that CNS will work on
this stuff even if Akopia isn't interested in it now.

Bye
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis