[ic] Cannot change admin passwords

Webmaster of Infothai webmaster@infothai.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:49:49 +0700

A quick follow-up: if I save the access database, edit the
ASCII file, and remove the password field (make it null), then
the functionality is restored; that is, I can finally change
the password to what I want and it then works. So, something
in the old database seemingly became corrupted and prevented
further modifications to the passwords, I think.

Mike