[ic] Europeanization of IC

=?iso-8859-1?q?Marius_Sch=E4fer?= maillist@b-p-a.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:44:29 +0100

On 10 Feb 2001 21:19:43 +0100, Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>"Marius Schäfer" <maillist@b-p-a.com> writes:
>
>> On 10 Feb 2001 12:18:31 +0100, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
>>

>> >Hello, IC users !
>> >
>> >Although IC has support for localization and other stuff that suits
>> >users allover the world, it is still a product with the main focus
>> >on the American market (at least this is what I think).
>> >
>> >My company is greatly interested to fill in the gaps for users
>> >in other countries, especially in Europe. As I'm visting Akopia with
>> >an other IC developer in my company in the near future, I would
>> >like to hear from you what do you miss from IC now in this respect.
>> >
>> >These points I will discuss there. Besides that CNS will work on
>> >this stuff even if Akopia isn't interested in it now.
>> >

>> It is great to hear that you plan do improve the european "part" of IC. I think a great improvement would be
>>
>> o payment-systems implementation which are available in europe (well,
>> germany) like paybox.
>
>OK, added to the list. Are there any other payment systems mainly
>used in Europe you would like to see support for ?

I dont know which other systems are mainly used. We have a system from the citicorp (a daughter from citibank). If there are more people interested, I can give you a hand
on this system.

Additional to this, why not have an administration-interface where I can handle all the payment-stuff. Like refund, cancel, authorize etc....

I dont know if I am up2date, but the values for prices in the products.asc/txt still must be with a dot, right? For us european people it would be easier to use the well known
commas :)

Regards,
Marius